Saturday, May 1, 2010

EXP2: "The Black Box"

After week 7 lecture I started to think about the design of my model for the two clients which are Charles Darwin and Stephen Hawking. I went through the slides from the lecture and there were 2 images that give me some insights for my design.



The images from “the shadow as threshold” have given the idea of the light and shadow that will be appeared into my model. As in the images the appearance of the light and shadow is significant. According to this image I have gained some understanding of the light and shadow that can go through the component of my design. Moreover it is seem to be that the images represent the light and shadow that will go through the below-ground level. Relating it back to my design as some part of the model will be under the water in order to relate to Darwin’s work as his works base on the “life” which has the strong link to the water i.e. water is the important element for the “life”. Also Steven Hawking, who will be working about the astrophysics as his work base on the beginning of life which pays the most attention at the creation of earth, observing the sky would be the most significant factors, light and shadow then will be significant at this point. These two images encourage me to consider about my model construction where the light and shadow is the top priority for clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment